Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: The Obama Deception

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obama Deception

    Yeah, there are some really obvious and glaring evidences for some sort of a major and deep conspiracy.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obama Deception

    Honestly it's not as far fetched as some would believe. I don't know about some parts nor am I going to put any faith into them. Some points made I totally agree with and others I would like to look into more. As for Obama being a puppet, you better believe it. They have been grooming him to be President for years. I heard about him many years ago before people even had an idea who he was. There have been a few people that I have had conversations with that stated how good his handlers prepared him, and for what reason?

    I don't think that is a huge conspiracy as the videos come out with but it is possible. How often do you think our govt. does things without the people knowing? Most likely everyday.
    crack is whack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •